COVID19 Decontamination of air conditioning - deep Cleaning Specialists
At delta T we are Coronavirus - COVID19 Decontamination air conditioning deep Cleaning Specialists, with over 20 years in the HVAC hygiene industry, our team of professional engineers are fully equipped and ready to make sure your air conditioning equipment is decontaminated 99.99% bacteria and virus free during these troubling times.
We have worked with hundreds of medical practices and educational facilities across the country over the last two decades, both in the NHS and the private sectors, and fully appreciate the high levels of cleanliness and decontamination you must maintain within your air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation systems.
We lead the way with our industrial strength decontaminants, and our primary focus for this deep clean service is to achieve removal of 99.99 % of bacteria viruses and pathogens from your environment.
We do this through our deep cleaning of all air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation systems by decontaminating all coils, drip trays and filters whilst leaving a long-term antibacterial coating to protect your staff, clients, patients and the public long after we have left.
Coronavirus - COVID19 Aircon Deep Cleaning Checklist
- Flush all drain pans and gravity lines with Anti-bacterial agent
- Test all pumps where fitted.
- Check and clean all air filters with Anti-bacterial agent
- Clean fascias and exterior surfaces Anti-bacterial agent
- Clean condenser coils with chemical agent and flush.
- Clean evaporator coils with anti-bacterial agent and flush.
- Carry out F-Gas checks to conform to current regulations.