Hitachi air conditioning maintenance in Essex and London
Make Delta T Services your first call for all of your Hitachi air conditioning maintenance in Essex and London, with our fleet of dedicated service and maintenance engineers ready to carry all of the necessary work and checks to your equipment as well as keeping you F-Gas certified and compliant, for your complete peace of mind
We can maintain all models from the Hitachi product range, no matter how old the systems are or who installed them, no matter which refrigerant they are running on be it R22, R407C or R410A, our engineers are fully trained and competent on all Hitachi products from the portfolio.
Hitachi Maintenance Checklist
- Check operating pressures are within parameters.
- Check refrigerant charge where possible.
- Check compressor oil levels where applicable.
- Check bearings on all fan motors where possible.
- Clean condenser coils with chemical agent and flush.
- Clean evaporator coils with anti-bacterial agent and flush.
- Check air flow through evaporator and condenser coils.
- Check all pipes and capillaries for vibration and abrasion.
- Check all drive belts for wear and cracking, replace where necessary.
- Check electrical connections on plant.
- Check high pressure and low pressure switch settings and operations.
- Check motor start and run amps.
- Examine fuses.
- Flush all drain pans and gravity lines.
- Test all pumps where fitted.
- Check and clean all air filters.
- Check operating temperatures are satisfactory.
- Check fan speed operation.
- Check reversing valve operation in both heating and cooling.
- Clean fascias and exterior plant.
- Carry out F-Gas checks to conform to current regulations.
All of the above checks and works are to ensure that your units will carry on giving you the maximum duties and maintain you energy usage at an absolute minimum, as well as ensuring the quietest operation of the systems at all times.
Hitachi Maintenance Agreements
Delta T services can offer a flexible maintenance package to suit your environment and equipment usage.
As a guideline we recommend the following maintenance schedules, for standard offices and homes twice a year is a good frequency, for shops with an open door policy four times a year is often required dependant on footfall of traffic and the location of the shop front to any busy roads.
Set Free VRF and larger systems with numerous indoor units should be maintained four times a year.
If you are a domestic customer who rarely uses their air conditioning then once a year may be sufficient.
We can tailor an agreement to suit your individual situation.
Delta T Services are a Hitachi approved company; make us your first choice for Hitachi air conditioning maintenance in London and Essex.
We are a B & ES member and approved by CHAS, Safecontractor and Altius for our health and safety culture and implemented systems, so you can have faith in your maintenance being carried out in the safest manner possible.
If you would like someone to talk to about your requirements for Hitachi air conditioning services in Essex or London, then call our friendly help desk now or email us via the request a quotation page with your details and we will contact you shortly.