Fujitsu air conditioning maintenance in London
Make Delta T your first point of call for all of your Fujitsu air conditioning maintenance in London, with our fleet of dedicated service and maintenance engineers ready to carry all of the necessary work and checks as well as keeping you F-Gas certified and compliant.
We can maintain all models from the Fujitsu product range, no matter how old the systems are or who installed them, no matter which refrigerant they are running on, our engineers are fully trained and competent on all Fujitsu products.
Fujitsu air conditioning Maintenance Checklist
- Check operating pressures are within parameters.
- Check refrigerant charge where possible.
- Check compressor oil levels where applicable.
- Check bearings on all fan motors where possible.
- Clean condenser coils with chemical agent and flush.
- Clean evaporator coils with anti-bacterial agent and flush.
- Check air flow through evaporator and condenser coils.
- Check all pipes and capillaries for vibration and abrasion.
- Check all drive belts for wear and cracking, replace where necessary.
- Check electrical connections on plant.
- Check high pressure and low pressure switch settings and operations.
- Check motor start and run amps.
- Examine fuses.
- Flush all drain pans and gravity lines.
- Test all pumps where fitted.
- Check and clean all air filters.
- Check operating temperatures are satisfactory.
- Check fan speed operation.
- Check reversing valve operation in both heating and cooling.
- Clean fascias and exterior plant.
- Carry out F-Gas checks to conform to current regulations.
All of the above checks and works are to ensure that your units will carry on giving you the maximum duties and keep you energy usage to an absolute minimum, as well as maintaining the quiet operation.
When the filters and coils of the system become dirty the pressures and temperatures within the unit increase, this puts extra strain on the compressor to start and run and pulls more electrical current, costing you more energy usage and reducing the life expectancy of the air conditioning systems components.
You should look at a maintenance on your air conditioning system the same as servicing your car, if you leave it for too long eventually problems will occur, this is true for any mechanical system with moving parts, although the pressures within an air conditioning system can easily escalate highlighting any weakness or problems very quickly if left unmaintained for a long period.
This maintenance regime should be carried out to all of the units in the Fujitsu range as well as the Airstage VRF & VRII systems range AJ*A—GALH heat recovery models with the vast range of possible indoor models, AUXB, AUXD, ARXB, ARXD, ARXA, ARXC, AB*A, ARXB, ARXD, AB*A, AS*A, AS*E.
Delta T are a Fujitsu approved company; make us your first choice Fujitsu air conditioning maintenance in London wherever you are in the capital.
We are a B & ES member and approved by CHAS, Safecontractor and Altius for our health and safety culture and implemented systems, so you can have faith in your maintenance being carried out in the safest manner possible.
If you would like some one to talk to regarding your requirements for Fujitsu air conditioning maintenance in London, call our friendly help desk now or email us via the request a quotation page with your details and we will contact you shortly.